White Christmas Cocoa..
4 cups whole milk ( you can also substitue half and half or heavy cream or a combination of both)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
8 oz. white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
Whipped Cream or marshmallows for topping
1. Stir together milk, chocolate, cinnamon,and vanilla in small saucepan.
2. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer. (Do not let it come to a boil.)
3. Remove from heat and serve immediately, topped with whipped cream or marshmallows if desired.
1. Stir together milk, chocolate, cinnamon,and vanilla in bottom of crockpot.
2. Set to Low Heat
3. Allow to simmer for up to 2 hours..
Read full article at: http://www.iheartnaptime.net/white-christmas-cocoa/